The Land Terrier is a record of the Council’s land and property assets. Information is held on digital maps and also in the Corporate Asset Database.
If you want to find out if the Council owns a piece of land or a particular property you will need to tell us:
• Your name and contact details
• The name of the company, if you’re enquiring as a business representative
• The number/name of the property you’re enquiring about
• The address, description and location of the property
• Why you need to know who owns the property
We’ll only ever use this information to deliver the service that you’ve requested.