By law, if you want to demolish a building or part of a building you have to get permission first. This is called giving us a 'demolition notice' which you can do using our online form.
We’ll charge £250 for each application, payable on receipt of the notice to demolish.
To use this form you will need to tell us:
- Your name and contact details
- Agents name and address if applicable
- The building owner details
- The demolition contractor details
- The location and description of proposed demolition