Each year we send out a household enquiry form to every address in Warrington. This is for you to confirm who lives in your home and is eligible to vote.
- tell us the name and nationality of everyone aged 16 or over
- tell us if there are no eligible residents, and why
- cross out the name(s) of anyone listed on the form who is no longer living there
- tell us if your nationality has changed
- tell us if you are now over 76 years old
- include your email address and phone number, if you'd like to (This is optional - we only use this information in connection with your registration, and it means we can contact you if there's a problem).
Knowing this information means we can invite other residents to register to vote if we need to. You should respond to the form by post, telephone, text or online. Returning the form doesn't mean that you are now registered to vote, you must still register yourself on the GOV.UK website.
If you have lost your form call the elections team on 01925 442184 for a replacement.