iCAN is the Warrington Consumer Alert Network.
Anyone in Warrington can become a member of iCAN and receive information for free by email or phone.
Messages are broadcast on a wide range of consumer issues and are used to warn members about current cons and scams.
To sign up you'll need to provide us with:
- Your name and address
- Home telephone or mobile phone number
- What type of alerts you want to be notified about
- Education or training
- Free services
- Acting as our eyes and ears
- Scams/consumer information
- Social events organised by the council, charities or voluntary groups
We'll only use your contact details to tell you about services which you’re interested in.
The data we collect from our online forms is stored for no more than six weeks. However, teams within the council may store your data for longer in order to continue to provide you with the service you have requested.