Paid opportunities in adult social care
Supporting our most vulnerable residents
Are you willing to train at pace and take up paid employment in adult social care?
As part of our response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are looking for people who would like to work with us to support our most vulnerable residents during this difficult time.
Maintaining essential front line services
We need to train and employ a group of people to support local care providers in maintaining essential front line community services within the adult social care sector. We are working closely with local providers and trainers to run a fast track training package that will equip new staff with the essential skills they need to deliver care and support, safely and effectively.
The type of work we will be asking people to undertake include:
- Working alongside more experienced care staff who assist people with daily activities in their own homes – for example, getting washed and dressed, support with preparing/eating meals and drinks
- Hands on care and support with older people in residential settings
- Supporting our local Carecall centre to answer personal alarm calls when people experience a fall/crisis at home so appropriate help can be deployed
- Undertaking safe and well checks, both by phone and face to face, with isolated vulnerable people in the community to ensure they are able to remain at home
Previous experience and training is not required.
We need you urgently
Please get in touch as soon as possible.
You can email our recruitment team - firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01925 444157
- your full name
- email address (if you have one)
- a contact phone number
- The type of work you are interested in
- Details of any previous experience or training you have that may be useful.
We will then send you a short application form to complete and return.